flag image
Lake Geneva Chiropractic
Reader Feedback
report print email Source: Editorial: Saturday night blaze damages Ann Street home
Instead of criticizing the article, how about...
February 16, 2012 | 06:51 AM

praising the quick action of the volunteer fire department members. Someone should at least bake them some cookies. They must have gone to the dinner smelling like smoke! What would we do without the brave and dedicated people who are there to help at the drop of a hat. Instead of sour grapes - try to be appreciative.

Formerly of Lake Geneva
Walworth County Fair
Young Auditorium