flag image
Aurora Health Care
Reader Feedback
report print email Source: Editorial: Was Puggle poisoned?
Homeowner
January 23, 2013 | 07:21 AM

My dog Hoover was poisoned by consuming a lb. of dark bakers chocolate and appr.70 cocoa beans. Rosie was put down humanly by the Elkhorn Veterinary Clinic due to her old age and disabilities. To use my name or my wife's name was wrong. I am so disappointed in your paper and the person who wrote this. Especially after they spoke to my wife and she confirmed how Hoover passed.

Joe Ward
Community Bank
Scan Studios
LAKE GENEVA AREA REALTY
Regional News