flag image
Lake Geneva Chiropractic
Reader Feedback
report print email Source: Editorial: Was Puggle poisoned?
Dog poisoning?
January 25, 2013 | 03:34 PM

One would think that if one's dog showed signs of being very ill that the first thing you'd do it put it in a car and race to the nearest vet. Apparently, this wasn't done - a vet isn't mentioned. She tried to resuscitate the dog after he died the next day. Obviously, he wasn't at a veterinary hospital when he died. Throwing up bits of plastic should have alerted her to a very critical problem. He may have found a container of something in the yard which he ingested; at least it appears that way. No evidence yet that he was poisoned. Reporter is jumping the gun here.

Pamela deRoy
Suffolk, VA (formerly from Lake Gene
Community Bank
LAKE GENEVA AREA REALTY
Regional News
Young Auditorium