Source: Lake Geneva Regional News

Hugh jazz
November 21, 2011 | 02:32 PM

Thats not a "blowtorch". That a Oxyacetylene torch without the cutting tip on it. It's a far cry from a propane torch. The light that it produces is enough to damage your eyes, it's called welders flash or "keratitis" a painful eye condition caused by exposure of insufficiently protected eyes to the ultraviolet (UV) The flame on a blowtorch/propane is not bright enough to hurt your eyes. You must be a teacher because I just schooled ya.

Just sayin!
here there everywhere!