Source: Lake Geneva Regional News

Don't call the Police
May 08, 2012 | 03:18 PM

Mothers-History says if your son somehow goes crazy and treatens to kill himself with a knife in Walworth county DON't call the police. Get away from him and get friends or family to help you,
All of you together will figure out how to help him without using deadly force.
You probably will save his life.

Dick Gustafson