Source: Lake Geneva Regional News

RE: Wondering?
December 07, 2012 | 12:32 AM

Thanks for the comment.
If a family moves to a new district, as the Growels moved to East Troy, you can play right away. However, if you remain where you are and drive to a different district, you have to sit a year.

Mike the sports editor