Source: Lake Geneva Regional News

Dog poisoning?
January 25, 2013 | 03:34 PM

One would think that if one's dog showed signs of being very ill that the first thing you'd do it put it in a car and race to the nearest vet. Apparently, this wasn't done - a vet isn't mentioned. She tried to resuscitate the dog after he died the next day. Obviously, he wasn't at a veterinary hospital when he died. Throwing up bits of plastic should have alerted her to a very critical problem. He may have found a container of something in the yard which he ingested; at least it appears that way. No evidence yet that he was poisoned. Reporter is jumping the gun here.

Pamela deRoy
Suffolk, VA (formerly from Lake Gene