Several Geneva Lake Arts Foundation artists have their works on display at local businesses this month.
Following are the artists, and the locations of their exhibits:
• Kathy Walsh, Lake Geneva Public Library, 918 W. Main St., Lake Geneva.
• Ken Kupietz, Lily Pots, 605 W. Main St., Lake Geneva.
• Kelley Happ, The Olive Oil Shops, 221 Broad St., Lake Geneva.
• Sharon Larson, Town Bank, 567 Broad St., Lake Geneva.
• Sandra Fink May and Tim Gourdoux, The Bottle Shop, 617 W. Main St., Lake Geneva.
• Lori Valus, Green Grover, 24 W. Geneva St., Williams Bay.
• Shelia Brown, Government Center, 100 W. Walowrth St., Elkhorn.
• Laurie Sell, Fontana Public Library, 166 Second Ave., Fontana.
The artists are members of the foundation, which also shows work from other foundation artists at Gallery 223, located at 223 Broad St., Lake Geneva.
The gallery’s spring show runs through April 7.
For more information, visit www.genevalakeartsfoundation.org.